(1) Yian Zheng*, Enjuan Cao, Yongfeng Zhu, Aiqin Wang, Huimin Hu, Perfluorosilane treated Calotropis Gigantea fiber: Instant hydrophobic-oleophilic surface with efficient oil-absorbing performance. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016, in press.
(2) Yian Zheng*, Yongfeng Zhu, Aiqin Wang, Huimin Hu, Potential of Calotropis gigantea fiber as an absorbent for removal of oil from water. Industrial Crops and Products, 2016, 83: 387–390.
(3) Yongfeng Zhu, Yian Zheng*, Feng Wang, Aiqin Wang*, Monolithic supermacroporous hydrogel prepared from high internal phase emulsions (HIPEs) for fast removal of Cu2+ and Pb2+. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016, 284: 422–430.
(4) Yian Zheng, Aiqin Wang, Superadsorbent with three-dimensional networks: From bulk hydrogel to granular hydrogel. European Polymer Journal, 2015, 72: 661–686.
(5) Yian Zheng, Yongfeng Zhu, Guangyan Tian, Aiqin Wang, In situ generation of silver nanoparticles within crosslinked 3D guar gum networks for catalytic reduction. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2015, 73: 39–44.
(6) Yian Zheng, Yongfeng Zhu, Aiqin Wang, Kapok fiber structure-oriented polyallylthiourea: Efficient adsorptive reduction for Au(III) for catalytic application. Polymer, 2014, 55: 5211–5217.
(7) Yian Zheng, Yongfeng Zhu, Aiqin Wang, Highly efficient and selective adsorption of malachite green onto granular composite hydrogel. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2014, 257: 66–73.
(8) Yian Zheng, Yi Liu, Aiqin Wang, Kapok fiber oriented polyaniline for removal of sulfonated dyes. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2012, 51 (30): 10079–10087.
(9) Yian Zheng, Aiqin Wang, Granular hydrogel initiated by Fenton reagent and their performance on Cu(II) and Ni(II) removal. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2012, 200-202: 601–610.
(10) Yian Zheng, Aiqin Wang, Ag nanoparticle-entrapped hydrogel as promising material for catalytic reduction of organic dyes. Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2012, 22 (32): 16552–16559.
(11) Yian Zheng, Yuntao Xie, Aiqin Wang, Rapid and wide pH-independent ammonium-nitrogen removal using a composite hydrogel with three-dimensional networks. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2012, 179: 90–98.
(12) Yian Zheng, Yi Liu, Aiqin Wang, Fast removal of ammonium ion using a hydrogel optimized with response surface methodology. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2011, 171 (3): 1201–1208.
(13) Yian Zheng, Dajian Huang, Aiqin Wang, Chitosan-g-poly(acrylic acid) hydrogel with crosslinked polymeric networks for Ni2+ recovery. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2011, 687 (2): 193–200.
(14) Yian Zheng, Shuibo Hua, Aiqin Wang, Adsorption behavior of Cu2+ from aqueous solutions onto starch-g-poly(acrylic acid)/sodium humate hydrogels. Desalination, 2010, 263 (1-3): 170–175.
(15) Yian Zheng, Aiqin Wang, Preparation and ammonium adsorption properties of biotite-based hydrogel composites. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2010, 49 (13): 6034–6041.
(16) Yian Zheng, Aiqin Wang, Removal of heavy metals using polyvinyl alcohol semi-IPN poly (acrylic acid)/tourmaline composite optimized with response surface methodology. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2010, 162 (1): 186–193.
(17) Yian Zheng, Junping Zhang, Aiqin Wang, Fast removal of ammonium-nitrogen from aqueous solution using chitosan-g-poly (acrylic acid)/ attapulgite composite. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2009, 155 (1-2): 215–222.
(18) Yian Zheng, Aiqin Wang, Evaluation of ammonium removal using a chitosan-g-poly (acrylic acid)/rectorite hydrogel composite. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2009, 171 (1-3): 671–677.