1. Xiaoli Li,Yun Zhang, Fu He, Lingyun Jing, Xinghua He. Fabrication of magnetic alginate beads with uniform dispersion of CoFe2O4 by the polydopamine surface functionalization for organic pollutants removal. Applied Surface Science 389 (2016) 567-577.
2.Xiaoli Li,Yun Zhang,Lingyun Jing,Xinghua He. Novel N-doped CNTs stabilized Cu2O nanoparticles as adsorbent for enhancing removal of Malachite Green and tetrabromobisphenol A. Chemical Engineering Journal 292 (2016) 326-339.
3. Lingyun Jing, Xiaoli Li*. Facile synthesis of PVA/CNTs for enhanced adsorption of Pb2+ and Cu2+ in single and binary system. Desalination and Water Treatment 2016：1-14.
4. Xiaoli Li, Yongqin Qi, Yanfeng Li, Yun Zhang, Xinhua He, Yonghuan Wang. Novel magnetic beads based on sodium alginate gel crosslinked by zirconium(Ⅳ) and their effective removal for Pb2+ in aqueous solutions by using a batch and continuous systems. Bioresource Technology 142 (2013) 611–619.
5. Xiaoli Li, Yanfeng Li, Sidi Zhang, Zhengfang Ye. Preparation and characterization of new foam adsorbents of poly (vinyl alcohol)/chitosan composites and their removal for dye and heavy metal from aqueous solution. Chemical Engineering Journal. 183 (2012) 88–97.
6. Xiaoli Li, Liuqing Yang, Yanfeng Li, Zhengfang Ye, Aixiao He. Efficient removal of Cd2+ from aqueous solutions by adsorption on PS-EDTA resins: equilibrium, isotherms, and kinetic studies. Journal of Environmental Engineering. 138 (9)(2012)940-948.
7. Xiaoli Li, Yanfeng Li, Zhengfang Ye. Preparation of macroporous bead adsorbents based on poly(vinyl alcohol)/chitosan and their adsorption properties for heavy metals from aqueous solution. Chemical Engineering Journal. 178(2011) 60-68.
8. Xiaoli Li, Zhengfang Ye, Yun Zhang, xiaojie Ma, Liuqing Yang, Yanfeng Li. Efficient Removal of Hg(II) by Polymer-supported Hydrated Metal Oxides from Aqueous Solution. Separation Science and Technology. 47(5)(2012)729–741.
9. Xiaoli Li, Raolong Wang, Yanfeng Li, Lincheng Zhou, Xiaoning Jia. Biosorption behaviors of biosorbents based on microorganisms immobilized by Ca-alginate for Lead (II) from aqueous solution. Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering. 16 (4) (2011) 808-820.