1. Geng Haopeng, Pan Baotian*, David G Milledge, Huang Bo, Zhang Guoliang. Quantifying sheet wash erosion rates in a mountainous semi-arid basin using environmental radionuclides and a stream power model. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 2015, 40: 1814-1826.
2. Pan Baotian, Geng Haopeng*, Hu Xiaofei, Sun Ranhao, Wang Chao. The topographic controls on the decadal-scale erosion rates in Qilian Shan Mountains, N. W. China. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 2010, 292: 148-157.
3. 耿豪鹏, 潘保田, 王超，黄波. 基于GIS与USLE的榆中县土壤侵蚀, 兰州大学学报—自然科学版, 2009, 45(6):8-13.
4. Pan Baotian，Li Qiong，Hu Xiaofei，Geng Haopeng，Gao Hongshan，Bedrock channels response to differential rock uplift in eastern Qilian Mountain along the northeastern margin of the Tibetan Plateau. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 2015, 100: 1-19.
5. Pan Baotian, Li Qingyang, Hu Xiaofei, Geng Haopeng, Liu Zibian, Jiang Shaofei, Yuan Wanming. Cretaceous and Cenozoic cooling history of the eastern Qilian Shan, north-eastern margin of the Tibetan Plateau: evidence from apatite fission-track analysis. Terra Nov. 2013, 25: 431–438.
6. Pan Baotian, Hu Xiaofei, Gao Hongshan, Hu Zhenbo, Cao Bo, Geng Haopeng, Li Qingyang. Late Quaternary river incision rates and rock uplift pattern of the eastern Qilian Shan Mountain, China. Geomorphology, 2013, 184: 84–97.
7. Pan Baotian, Zhang Guoliang, Wang Jie, Cao Bo, Geng Haopeng, Zhang Cheng, Ji Yapeng. Glacier changes from 1966–2009 in the Gongga Mountains, on the south-eastern margin of the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau and their climatic forcing. The Cryosphere, 2012, 6(5):1087–1101.
8. Wang Jie, Pan Baotian, Zhang Guoliang, Cui Hang, Cao Bo, Geng Haopeng. Late Quaternary glacial chronology on the eastern slope of Gongga, Mountain, eastern Tibetan Plateau, China. Science China-Earth Sciences, 2013, 56(3): 354-365.
9. Hu Xiaofei, Pan Baotian, Eric Kirby, Li Qingyang, Geng Haopeng, Chen Jifeng. Spatial differences in rock uplift rates inferred from channel steepness indices along the northern flank of the Qilian Mountain, northeast Tibetan Plateau. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2010, 55: 3205-3214.