1) Wang Fei, Sun Donghuai, Chen Fahu, Bloemendal Jan, Li Zaijun, Guo Feng, Zhang Yuebao, Li Baofeng, Wang Xin, 2014. Formation and evolution of the Badain Jaran Desert, North China, as revealed by a drill core from the desert centre, and by geological survey. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, doi:10.1016/j.palaeo.2015.03.011.
2) Li Zaijun, Sun donghuai, Chen Fahu, Wang Fei, Zhang Yuebao, Guo Feng, Wang Xin, Li Baofeng, 2014. Chronology and paleoenvironmental records of a drill core in the central Tengger Desert of China. Quaternary Science Review 85, 85-98.
3) Wang Xin, Sun Donghuai, Wang Fei, Li Baofeng, Wu Sheng, Guo Feng, Li Zaijun, Zhang Yuebao, Chen Fahu, 2013. A high-resolution multi-proxy record of late Cenozoic environment change from central Taklimakan Desert, China. Climate of the Past 9, 2731-2739.
4) Zhang Yuebao, Sun Donghuai, Li Zaijun, Wang Fei, Wang Xin, Li Baofeng, Guo Feng, WuSheng, 2014. Cenozoic record of aeolian sediment accumulation and aridification fromLanzhou, China, driven by Tibetan Plateau uplift and global climate. Global and Planetary Change 120, 1-15.
5) Sun Donghuai, Bloemendal Jan, Yi Zhiyu, Zhu Yanhu, Wang Xin, Zhang Yuebao, Li Zaijun,Wang Fei, Han Fei, Zhang Yan, 2011. Palaeomagnetic and palaeoenvironmental study of two parallel sections of late Cenozoic strata in the central Taklimakan Desert: Implications for the desertification of the Tarim Basin. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology 300(1-4), 1-10.
6) Sun Donghuai, Zhang Yuebao, Han Fei, Zhang Yan, Yi Zhiyu, Li Zaijun, Wang Fei, WuSheng, Li Baofeng, 2011. Magnetostratigraphy and palaeoenvironmental records for a Late Cenozoic sedimentary sequence from Lanzhou, Northeastern margin of the Tibetan Plateau. Global and Planetary Change 76(3-4), 106-116.