1. Jianbao Liu, Kathleen M. Rühland, Jianhui Chen, Yangyang Xu, Shengqian Chen, Qiaomei Chen, Wei Huang, Qinghai Xu, Fahu Chen*, John P. Smol*, 2017. Aerosol-weakened summer monsoons decrease lake fertilization in the Chinese Loess Plateau. Nature Climate Change, 7 (3), 190–194 (*为通讯作者，下同).
2. Jianbao Liu,Shengqian Chen, Jianhui Chen, Zhiping Zhang, Fahu Chen*, 2017. Chinese cave δ18O records do not represent northern East Asian summer monsoon rainfall. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America,doi: 10.1073/pnas.1703471114.
3. Jianbao Liu, Jianhui Chen*, Xiaojian Zhang, Yu Li, Zhiguo Rao, Fahu Chen*, 2015. Holocene East Asian summer monsoon records in North China and its inconsistency with Chinese stalagmites δ18O records. Earth-Science Reviews, 148 (8), 194–208.
4. Jianbao Liu,Fahu Chen*, Jianhui Chen, Xiaojian Zhang, Jian Liu, Jan Bloemendal, 2014. Weakening of the East Asian Summer Monsoon at 1000-1100 AD within the Medieval Climate Anomaly: possible linkage to changes in the Indian Ocean-western Pacific.Journal of Geophysical Research– Atmospheres, 119 (5), 2209–2219.
5. Jianbao Liu, Jianhui Chen*,KandasamySelvaraj, Qinghai Xu, Zongli Wang, Fahu Chen, 2014. Chemical weathering over the last 1200 years recorded in the sediments of Gonghai Lake, Lvliang Mountains, North China: a high-resolution proxy of past climate. Boreas,43 (4), 914–923.
6. Jianbao Liu,Fahu Chen*, Jianhui Chen, Dunsheng Xia, Qinghai Xu, Zongli Wang, Yecong Li, 2011. Humid Medieval Warm Period recorded by magnetic characteristics of sediments from Gonghai Lake, Shanxi, North China. Chinese Science Bulletin, 56 (23), 2464–2474.
7. Jianbao Liu, KandasamySelvaraj*, Jianhui Chen, Yu Hu, WanaJia, Kaifeng Yu, Fahu Chen, 2015. A 14.7 Ka Record of Earth’s Surface Processes from the Arid-Monsoon Transitional China.Earth Surface Processes and Landforms,accepted.
8. Xunling Yang,Jianbao Liu*,Fuyuan Liang, Daoxian Yuan, YanYang,YanbinLv,Fahu Chen,2014. Holocene stalagmite δ18O records in southern China and their correlation with those in the Indian monsoon region. The Holocene, 24 (12), 1657–1664.
9. Fahu Chen*, Jianbao Liu,Qinghai Xu, Yecong Li, Jianhui Chen, Haitao Wei, Qingsong Liu, Zongli Wang, Xianyong Cao, ShengruiZhang, 2013, Environmental magnetic studies of sediment cores from Gonghai Lake: implications for monsoon evolution in North China during the late glacial and Holocene.Journal of Paleolimnology, 49 (3), 447–464.
10. Fahu Chen*, Qinghai Xu, Jianhui Chen, H. John B. Birks, Jianbao Liu, Shengrui Zhang, LiyaJin, Chengbang An, Richard J. Telford, Xianyong Cao, Zongli Wang, Xiaojian Zhang, KandasamySelvaraj, Houyuan Lu, Yuecong Li, Zhuo Zheng, Haipeng Wang, Aifeng Zhou, Guanghui Dong, Jiawu Zhang, Xiaozhong Huang, Jan Bloemendal, Zhiguo Rao, 2015. East Asian summer monsoon precipitation variability since the last deglaciation. Scientific Reports, doi: 10.1038/srep11186.
11. Jianhui Chen,Fahu Chen*, Song Feng, Wei Huang,Jianbao Liu, Aifeng Zhou, 2015. Hydroclimatic changes in China and surroundings during the Medieval Climate Anomaly and Little Ice Age: Spatial patterns and possible mechanisms. Quaternary Science Reviews, 107, 98–111.
12. Jianhui Chen*,Zhiguo Rao, Jianbao Liu,Wei Huang, Song Feng, GuanghuiDong, Yu Hu, Qinghai Xu, Fahu Chen*, 2016. On the timing of the East Asian summer monsoon maximum during the Holocene—Does the speleothem oxygen isotope record reflect monsoon rainfall variability? Science China Earth Sciences, 59(12), 2328–2338.
13. HaipengWang, Stephen J. Brooks, Jianhui Chen*, Yu Hu, Zongli Wang, Jianbao Liu, Qinghai Xu, Fahu Chen, 2016. Response of chironomid assemblages to East Asian summer monsoon precipitation variability in northern China since the last deglaciation. Journal of Quaternary Science, 31(8): 967–982.
14. Qinghai Xu*, Fahu Chen*, Shengrui Zhang, Xianyong Cao, Jianyong Li, Yuecong Li, Manyue Li, Jianhui Chen, Jianbao Liu, Zongli Wang. Vegetation succession and East Asian Summer Monsoon Changes since the last deglaciation inferred from high-resolution pollen record in Gonghai Lake, Shanxi Province, China. The Holocene, doi: 10.1177/0959683616675941.
15. Jianhui Chen*, EnlouZhang, Stephen J. Brooks, Xiaozhong Huang, Haipeng Wang, Jianbao Liu, Fahu Chen, 2014. Relationships between chironomids and water depth in Bosten Lake, Xinjiang, northwest China. Journal of Paleolimnology, 51(2): 313–323.