1. Linlin Gao, Xiaohua Gou, Yang Deng, Zhenqian Wang, Fu Gu, Fang Wang. Increased growth of Qinghai spruce in northwestern China during the recent warming hiatus period. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 2018, 260: 9-16.
2. Linlin Gao, Xiaohua Gou, Yang Deng, Meixue Yang, Fen Zhang. Assessing the influences of tree species, elevation and climate on tree-ring growth in the Qilian Mountains of northwest China. Trees-Structure and Function, 2017, 31(2): 393-404.
3. Linlin Gao, Xiaohua Gou, Yang Deng, Meixue Yang, Fen Zhang, Jin Li. Dendroclimatic reconstruction of temperature in the eastern Qilian Mountains, northwestern China. Climate Research, 2015, 62(3): 241-250.
4. Linlin Gao, Xiaohua Gou, Yang Deng, Wenhuo Liu, Meixue Yang, Zhiqian Zhao. Climate-growth analysis for Qilian juniper across an altitude gradient in the central Qilian Mountains, northwest China. Trees-Structure and Function, 2013, 27 (2), 379-388
5. Linlin Gao, Xiaohua Gou, Yang Deng, Zhiqian Zhao, Zongying Cao. Dendroclimatic response of Picea crassifolia along an altitudinal gradient in the eastern Qilian Mountains, northwest China. Arctic, Antarctic, and Alpine Research, 2013, 45(4): 491–499.
6. 高琳琳, 勾晓华, 邓洋, 杨梅学, 霍玉侠, 陈秋艳. 西北干旱区树轮气候学研究进展. 海洋地质与第四纪地质, 2013, 33(4): 25-35
7. 高琳琳, 勾晓华, 邓洋, 张芬, 方克艳. 树轮气候学中分异现象的研究进展. 冰川冻土, 2011, 33(2): 453-460.
8. Xiaohua Gou, Linlin Gao, Yang Deng, Fahu Chen, Meixue Yang, Christoper Still. An 850-year tree-ring based reconstruction of drought history in the western Qilian Mountains of northwestern China. International Journal of Climatology, 2015,35: 3308-3319
9. Richard H. Waring, Linlin Gao. Recent reduction in the frequency of frost accounts for most of the increased growth of a high elevation spruce forest in northwestern China. Trees-Structure and Function, 2016, 30: 1225-1236.